top of page

Waioli Mission House on Kauai was part of a small settlement of church, school and homes. American Protestant foreign missionaries and their families lived in the house from its building in 1837 until the deaths of Abner and Lucy Wilcox, its last missionary occupants, in 1869. The mission dwelling was vacant for many years, falling into disrepair until the granddaughters of Abner and Lucy Wilcox restored the building and refurnished it in 1921. 101 pages. 

WAIOLI MISSION HOUSE, HANALEI, KAUAI

SKU: 364215376135191
$15.00Price
  • 101 Pages | Written by Barnes Riznik

bottom of page